cool freind
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

cool freind

للبنات و الشباب

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

نك نيمات بالانجليزي(ينفعو مسجات)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
دلوعه ابوها

دلوعه ابوها

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 166
العمر : 28
العمل/الترفيه : طالبة
المزاج : 楽しい_Fun_
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/06/2008

نك نيمات بالانجليزي(ينفعو مسجات) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: نك نيمات بالانجليزي(ينفعو مسجات)   نك نيمات بالانجليزي(ينفعو مسجات) Emptyالأربعاء يوليو 02, 2008 10:40 pm

" السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته "
اقدم لكم نك نيمات بالأنجليزي
وانشاء الله تنال على اعجابكم

Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget. And if I die before you do, I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you.

Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart. xXx

I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!.…

Love under the stars... they seem very far, but you are so close the star I love the most.

Somewhere, some1 dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely, remember its true that some1, somewhere, is thinking of u.

Theres a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when you're gone. Mend me to your side and never let go. The more I live The more I know, what's simple is true, I love you.

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !

My love, words however special ... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!!

The day that I'll die, when death replaces birth, I'll recognize angels' faces, because I live with one on earth.

Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice!

Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me!

I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say.

If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!

The hardest thing in life is watching someone you love , loving someone else.

Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !

Don't love 1, don't love 2, but love the 1 who loves you.

The words are easy when the ******** is LOVE !

There is somebody in the world. Diferent from the rest. The sweetest person I know. That is why I love you so.

You showed me how it is to be loved. Now i know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.

I love three things: the sun, the moon and you, the sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever.

i love the 'y'
i love the 'u'
i love the 'o'
put them together
and i love 'you'

For the world you are somebody, but for somebody, you are the world! Lots of love, Somebody.

The first time we kissed, I closed my eyes, He closed his eyes, and then....… WE MISSED!

Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!

Where ever you're going, I'm going your way !

تحياتي:دلوعه ابوها
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
حبيبة حبيبها
مديرة المنتدى
مديرة المنتدى
حبيبة حبيبها

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 245
العمر : 31
الموقع : أرض الله الواسعة
العمل/الترفيه : طالبة
المزاج : اوك
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/06/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: نك نيمات بالانجليزي(ينفعو مسجات)   نك نيمات بالانجليزي(ينفعو مسجات) Emptyالخميس يوليو 03, 2008 3:28 am

شكرا خيتو على النك نيماات

خذيت منهم ااحد
https://moon-girl.yoo7.com
دلوعة البنات
عضو متفاعل
عضو متفاعل
دلوعة البنات

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 258
العمر : 31
الموقع : فوق الغيوم
العمل/الترفيه : محاميه
المزاج : عسل
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: نك نيمات بالانجليزي(ينفعو مسجات)   نك نيمات بالانجليزي(ينفعو مسجات) Emptyالأربعاء نوفمبر 05, 2008 3:35 pm

يسلمو
sweet girl
مشرفة مميزة
مشرفة مميزة

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 163
الموقع : على القمر
العمل/الترفيه : طالبه
المزاج : أوك
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/03/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: نك نيمات بالانجليزي(ينفعو مسجات)   نك نيمات بالانجليزي(ينفعو مسجات) Emptyالأربعاء مارس 18, 2009 6:47 pm

شكرااا على النك نيمات

نك نيمات بالانجليزي(ينفعو مسجات)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
cool freind :: عالم cool freind للتقنية :: cool freind للماسنجر-
انتقل الى: